U.S. Wine Club Members & Individual Order Customers
Terms of Service
By placing an order for an alcoholic beverage through our website, you formally represent that you are at least 21 years of age and that the intended recipient of the shipment is at least 21 years of age. The recipient will be required to show identification that proves he or she is at least 21 years old and will be required to sign for the delivery.
All Membership cancellation requests must be entered on our Contact Us page. We automatically receive emails from the form submission on that page, and those emails are answered Monday – Friday in the order they are received. We require at least a 14 day notice prior to an upcoming shipment before your Membership is eligible to be cancelled – and this applies to our awesome Coffee, Monthly Wine & Quarterly Wine Clubs! An order is considered “processed” the day the order is placed and we do not offer refunds or cancellations on any processed orders.
Please feel free contact us at our Contact Us page with any questions.
RIGHTS, OWNERSHIP, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & INDEMNIFICATION
All pre-existing Intellectual Property of each party — brand, images, likenesses, trade names, or other IP — will remain the exclusive property of that party. The PARTIES also agree to the following:
1. The customer shall provide one or more images, their name, their design, or their likeness for use on the wine and custom label they have ordered from Nocking Point Wines.
2. The image provided by the customer is free and clear of all encumbrances, security interests, restrictions, claims and equities of any kind or nature whatsoever.
3. The customer represents and warrants that he/she is the owner of all rights, including copyright to the Image, trademarks and related intellectual property and that it has the right to use the image for personal purposes.
4. The customer represents that the subject matter and material displayed in the image they have provided does not violate any laws of any kind. Nocking Point also reserves the right to refuse service, and the creation of a custom wine, to any customer for any potential moral or legal issue at their sole discretion.
5. Indemnity. The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless NP, its successor and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal expenses and attorney fees), arising out of any third party claim arising out of the Label design or provided images and marks.
6. User-generated content (UGC) and promotion. By placing your NP Customs order you grant Nocking Point Wines the authorization to use your UGC label – or a digital rendering/reproduction of your label – on the website, in social media, email, or other digital marketing materials for the purpose of showcasing the NP Customs offering to current or future customers & partners.
7. User-generated content (UGC) and promotion. By placing your NP Customs order you grant Nocking Point Wines the authorization to use your UGC label – or a digital rendering/reproduction of your label – on the website, in social media, email, or other digital marketing materials for the purpose of showcasing the NP Customs offering to current or future customers & partners.
8. Nocking Point is not responsible for image print quality that doesn’t meet our minimum requirements. NP will also not apply any color correction or spelling correction to images to optimize for print.
Harmell Cellars, DBA Nocking Point Wines
225 E Aeronca
Walla Walla, WA 99362